Student Visa

This form is used to assess eligibility for the following student visa subclasses 570, 572, 573, 574.
If you are at least 17 years old and wish to study English, do a short course (certificate or diploma),
degree or even to complete a PhD in a college, institute or university, then please fill in the form below.

Personal Information

Course type

Additional information