The Australian Government announced the National Innovation and Science Agenda (NISA) on 7 December 2015. NISA includes a range of initiatives to drive prosperity in Australia through innovation and science. As part of NISA, we are establishing a new Entrepreneur visa for entrepreneurs with innovative ideas and financial backing from a third party. The new Entrepreneur visa will be introduced in November 2016 as part of our Business Innovation and Investment Programme. We are seeking your feedback on our proposed policy for the new Entrepreneur visa. To have your say, read our discussion paper. Learn more about our existing Business Innovation and Investment Programme. Далее
If you are looking to continue studying in Australia, compile all the necessary documents and lodge your application early. This means we can process your application faster, however, each application presents with unique circumstances and some applications will take longer than average to finalise. Some of the documents you may need are evidence of Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC), your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE or eCoE) from your Australian educational institution, evidence of your financial capacity and English language proficiency. For information on what documents you are required to provide, check out our document checklist to be sure you have everything ready for your application before lodging it. You may not need to provide all of these documents depending on your nationality and intended course of study. However, it is still a good idea to have these documents prepared as they may be requested by your education provider. If we do ask for further information or documents from you, provide these quickly, and provide them online through your ImmiAccount rather than by email. If you are in Australia, make sure you apply for your further student visa before your current visa ends, and before you start studying. We expect to receive a large number of applications from prospective students looking to start studying in 2016, so lodge your application early as it can take some time for your application to be decided.       Далее
Applications for Partner (Temporary) visas (subclass 820) and Partner (Provisional) visas (subclass 309) are currently taking between 12 and 15 months to process, due to high demand. If you are planning to apply for a Partner category visa, either in Australia or overseas, here are a few helpful tips: Use a document checklist to help prepare your application. Lodge your application with all required documentation using ImmiAccount. If you need help, consider using a registered migration agent. 1.     Use a document checklist There are checklists on our website to assist you in preparing your application. Stage 1 – Temporary Partner or Prospective Marriage visa (300,309,820) Stage 2 – Permanent Partner (100, 801) For applicants outside Australia: Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) document checklist Partner visa (subclasses 309 and 100) document checklist For applicants in Australia: Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801) document checklist Note: If you hold a Stage 1-Partner (subclass 309 or subclass 820) visa, you can check your eligibility for the Stage 2 Permanent visa using the Partner (Permanent) Calculator. 2.     Lodge your complete application using ImmiAccount Lodging your application online is a quicker and easier method, and will get you faster results than lodging by paper. First, you will need to create or login to your ImmiAccount. Once logged in, you can submit your application and attach any relevant documentation. You can login to your ImmiAccount at any time to prepare, track or manage your application. All documents must be scanned and uploaded to your ImmiAccount. Do not send them by email or by post as it will delay your assessment. Complete applications that contain comprehensive documents in support of a genuine relationship will get priority and are quicker to process. Information on creating an ImmiAccount and lodging on line can be found here: Information on attaching documents to an online application can be found here: See Partner Category Visa Options for detailed information about what to lodge with your Partner application. For information about supporting evidence such as statutory declarations, and certifying and translating documents, see information to help prepare your application. 3.    Consider using a registered migration agent Registered migration agents can assist you to prepare your application for a fee. To practise in Australia and act on behalf of visa applicants, agents must be registered with the Office of Registered Migration Agents of Australia (OMARA). For more information about using a registered migration agent, see To search for a registered migration agent, visit the OMARA website.   Далее